Project Ninjas Rules - 2016
- Players are organized in teams composed of anywhere between 1 – 5 members.
- Each individual within a team is assigned a different individual that they have to eliminate.
- Although you may collaborate with your teammates to find the individual, nobody else is allowed to eliminate the target for you.
- Teammates will not be assigned as targets to one another, and will be able to work together to progress through the game.
- If an individual on a team wins, the entire team wins and the winnings are split amongst team members.
- You are eliminated if you are tagged by the assassin who is targeting you.
- To eliminate a target, you must discreetly place a Project Hope sticker on their person/clothing. Backpacks and other similar items do not count.
- If you see someone who is trying to assassinate you and catch them before they can put the sticker on you, then you can yell “Project Hope!” as a safe word. They are not allowed to target you for at least another hour.
- If your target realizes you are trying to assassinate them and they call you out on it before you can successfully place the sticker on them, then you are not allowed to put the sticker on target and must try again at a later time (at least an hour).
- Don’t talk about the game, who your target is, etc., to anyone besides your teammates!
- Deliberate attempts at sabotage will be met with disqualification.
Temporary safe zones include:
- Classrooms during class time, only as long as a TA or professor is present
- Church services and any other religious occasions
- At work/In a lab
- If they are operating a moving vehicle
- Road Ways (anything that may be illegal)
- The game officially starts Tuesday, October 20th at 12:00 AM!
- The game will last a total of fourteen days, ending on Monday, November 4th at 11:59 PM.
- You will receive information about your first target via email 12 hours before the beginning of the game.
- Use Project Hope stickers to assassinate targets. Extras can be found in the Project Hope mailbox in Williard Straight Hall mailbox #9 (Immediately on the right as you enter the front doors of Williard Straight). To make sure we don’t run out of stickers, please give any extra stickers you have to the player who has assassinated you when you are eliminated.
- To report an assassination, you must email email@example.com. The person assassinated should also email to confirm.
- After an assassination has been verified, you will receive a new target within 24 hours.
- The last team standing, or the team with the most kills at the end of the game (if there are multiple teams left) will be the winner.
- If part of a team, make a team name. We will need the following information from all the players: Name, NetID, Class Year, College, one class you attend and one activity/organization/club/sport that you are involved in. Please fill out the form here. Your registration is not complete until you do so.
- Individual sign up fees are $5, but only $20 for a team of five!
- Cash prize for the winning team, as well as second and third place!
Photos from previous years of the game may be found here.